Chandrashekhar Patel, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Chandrashekhar Patel is an Indian politician, youth icon, technology enthusiast, and an RSS Swayamsevak. He is currently a lawyer and an office-bearer of the BJP Yuva Morcha in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Also, he is the Secretary (Mahamantri) of Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Jabalpur, and he is very popular among the youth of the state.
Early and Personal Life
Chandrashekhar Patel was born in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on 08 May 1988 to mother Lakshmi Patel and father Late Shankar Lal Patel who had previously been Joint Commissioner of Land Records, OSD to former minister of MP Govt. Narayan Kushwaha, National President Akhil Bhartiya Kushwaha Mahasabha, and also president and founder member of Shaskiya Karmchari Sangh. Chandrashekhar has been involved in social service since he was a child. He has been an RSS swayamsevak since childhood. Montessori Jabalpur, the Government Pre-Primary Training Institute, was where he received his early education. After that, he attended Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa Higher Secondary School in Jabalpur, where he received his schooling through class XII. He was the Cultural Captain at the school. He then went on to Jabalpur Engineering College to get his BE in Civil Engineering. Following that, he completed his M.Tech. at the prestigious Jabalpur Engineering College. After that, he began his professional career while also earning his LLB degree. He is married to Priyanka Patel, who is also the Director of Techwing Cyber Services Pvt. Ltd. They have two sons, Shivaay and Sharvay.
Chandrashekhar is a Structure Engineer by profession. He is also the Proprietor of Jai Mahakal Construction and Land Developer Company, as well as a Director of Techwing Private Ltd.
Chandrashekhar has been an active member of ABVP since 2005, and he has held numerous positions within the organization. He was elected Unit President of Hitkarini Engineering College in 2007 and convener of Malviya Nagar in Jabalpur in 2008. He became Mahanagar Takniki Pramukh in 2009, and then Prant Takniki Pramukh from 2009 to 2011. During this time, due to his efforts, a resolution supporting technical students was carried out at the 2009 ABVP national convention in Una, Himachal Pradesh. In the year 2010, He was a key speaker at student Mahapanchayat held in Bhopal. Apart from that, while working for ABVP, he was involved in a number of movements, seminars, workshops, and conferences. He worked under the guidance of ABVP authorities at the state and national levels. Chandrashekhar was also the in-charge of the Mahakaushal province for ABVP’s well-known SEIL TOUR in 2011.
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh
Since boyhood, Chandrashekhar has been a member of the world’s largest voluntary organization, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. He has completed all types of RSS training, including the RSS third-year program, which was held in Nagpur in 2014. In the RSS, he had a variety of posts. In 2011, he was appointed Sah Vidyarthi Pramukh of Jabalpur Mahanagar, as well as Join RSS Pramukh. From 2012 to 2016, he worked as the Jabalpur Mahanagar Vidyarthi Pramukh, during which time he was also a trainer and member of the management teams of RSS training camps and numerous adventure programs for students. Since 2015, he has also been a member of the RSS-run Saraswati Shishu Mandir. He led a team of ten persons from Jabalpur to Karimganj on the Bangladesh border in the Sarhad Pranam program organized by FINS in 2016. He organized a program for 1000 college students in the presence of the RSS chief in the year 2016 while working as Mahanagar Vidyarthi Pramukh.
Bharatiya Janata Party and Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha
At Present, Chandrashekhar is the Secretary (Mahamantri) of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s Yuva Morcha in Jabalpur. In 2016, he was in charge of five booths. He was the key speaker at 21 Mandals at BJP-organized training sessions on the topic ‘Hamari Kaarypaddhtti Aur Sangathan Sanrachna.’ He has also been in charge of many of the BJP’s programs due to his efficiency. The following is a list of the major programs:
- Mere Deendyal Pratiyogita Abhiyaan Prabhari
- Chalo Panchayat Abhiyaan Jila Prabhari
- Jila Sadasyta Prabahri Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha
- Yuva Panchayat Abhiyaan Prabahri
- In charge of North Central Legislative Assembly of Jan Ashirwad Yatra held in the year 2018 organized by Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha
- Blood Donar Directory Nirmaan Pramukh
- Swantrata Sangram Senani evm Prabudhh Jan Samparak Abhiyaan Pramukh
- Led ‘Abki Baar 200 Paar’ Programme
- Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha Mahanagar Aajivan Sehyog Nidhi Prabhari 2020-21
- Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha Aatamnirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan Prabhari
- Campaigned for BJP in many elections from the year 2019 to 2021 and held many meetings. and played an active role in many movements and programs organized by BJP and Yuva Morcha.
Chandrashekhar also holds many positions and memberships as:
- Pradesh Mahamantri- Akhil Bhartiya Kushwaha Yuva Mahasabha
- Publisher and Chief Editor- Monthly Patrika Kushwaha Samachar
- Ram Roti Pramukh- Bhedaghat Jabalpur
- Member- Hindu Utsav Samiti
- Sanrakashk-Hindu Yuva Jagriti Manch, Darpan Roti Bank, Satyamev Jayate; Jabalpur
- Founder Member-Udaan Welfare Organization and Vichar Chetna Manch
- Sanchalak- Shree Gopal Gaushala
He’s also a Social Media Influencer who has the following accounts: