IMPORTANCE & BENEFITS OF THE CONCH
In Hinduism, playing conch shell on the occasion of every Manglik work is considered very holy and auspicious. Along with this, there are many scientific benefits too, which are attained spontaneously by a conch shell player. If the day starts with the sound of a conch, then the day goes very well.
Importance and benefits of CONCH
1) If the mother is fed with water in the conch during pregnancy, then her children do not have any speech-related problems. According to doctors, pregnant women should not ring the conch, because it puts pressure on their womb.
2) If children who speak parrot or stutter, drink water with a conch shell and blow the conch, then their speech-related problems are miraculously overcome.
3) Playing the conch exercises the lungs. According to the Puranas, the patient of breathing can get relief from this disease by regularly blowing conch shells.
4) According to research conducted at the University of Berlin, the sound of a conch shell is the best means of destroying bacteria. Evil spirits cannot enter a conch shell. The water kept in the conch also has the amazing power to destroy germs.
The conch shell purifies a person’s body and the environment around it and transmits satoguna in the mind, which produces positive thoughts. This awakens the dormant system of the conch player, which is very helpful in his personality development.
5) Shell contains useful substances like sulfur, phosphorus and calcium. Therefore, these healthy properties also get into the water kept in it. Therefore, drinking water kept in the conch shell is very beneficial for strengthening bones and teeth.
6) Water can be offered from the conch on all the gods except Shiva. Shiva killed a demon named Shankhchud, so Shiva’s water is said to be prohibited to Shiva.
7) Vastu Dosh is not far from the conch, it also prevents the growth of health, attainment of Ayushya, attainment of Lakshmi, attainment of son, Pitra-dosha peace, marriage etc.
8) Conch shells are of two types: – southward and leftward. But a third type of conch is also found which is called Madhyavarti or Ganesh conch.
* The south-facing conch is derived from the sum of virtue. In the house where this conch lives, Lakshmi grows. It is specially used to give arghya etc.
* The stomach of the left conch is open on the left side. There is a hole for playing it. Its sound weakens germinating germs.
9) In the Mahabharata, Bhagavan Krishna had a five-pronged conch whose sound reached several kilometers.
- Panchajanyaam Hrishikesho Devadatta Dhananjaya:.
Paundran Dadhmou Mahashankham Bhimakarma Vrikodar:- Mahabharata
10) According to the Atharvaveda-
Demons are destroyed by the conch- Shankhen Hattva Rakshansi. Shankh is also mentioned in the Bhagavata Purana. According to the Yajurveda, a person who blows a conch shell in order to shake the heart of enemies in war is unharmed.
11) In the Mahabharata period it was used by the warriors only because of the amazing valor and strength of the Sankhanad. The conch named ‘Panchajanya’ of Sri Krishna was amazing and unique, which became a symbol of victory in the Mahabharata.
12) The conch is labeled nadabrahma and divine mantra. The sound of the conch is considered equivalent to the sound of ॐ. Shankhanad destroys the negative energy around you and transmits positive energy. As far as the sound coming from the conch goes, germs of diseases are destroyed.
13) Shankh is one of the fourteen precious gems received at the time of churning the sea. Being born with Lakshmi, it is also called Lakshmi Bharata. This is why Lakshmi resides in the house where there is a conch.
14) If the conch is installed in the factory, then there is rapid economic progress in the factory. If there is a loss in business, if there is no income from the shop, then a conch is kept in the stool of the shop, then it increases business.
15) If the conch is installed by worshiping the mantra, proven and consecrated, then if it is filled with water and placed with the picture of Lakshmi, then Lakshmi is pleased and economic progress is made.
16) Install the conch in the house and say ‘Shri Shree Mahalakshmi Namah’ 11 times and fill 1-1 grain of rice in the conch shell. Thus, use it for 11 days. This experiment ends the financial crisis. Similarly, different benefits can be obtained from each conch shell.
17) The conch is like the sun and the moon as the godhead, in the middle of which resides Varuna, Brahma in the page and Ganga and Saraswati rivers in the front. The benefit that you get from the pilgrimage is the same benefit from the philosophy and worship of the conch shell.
18) The Shankhanad creates a surgeon of positive energy which increases the self-power. Conch is rich in natural calcium, sulfur, and phosphorus. The person who blows the conch every day does not have diseases of the throat and lungs.
19) Playing the conch exercises the face, respiratory system, hearing system, and lungs. Conch recollection increases memory power. All diseases of the mouth are destroyed by the conch shell. In the texts like Goraksha Samhita, Vishwamitra Samhita, Pulastya Samhita, etc., the south-facing conch has been said to be an ayurveda and a prosperous donor.
20) If there is a pain in the stomach, there is an ulcer or wound in the intestines, then the water should be kept in the clockwise conch at night and if the water is drunk on the empty stomach in the morning, then the stomach diseases disappear quickly. It is also beneficial in eye diseases. Not only this, it works as a panacea in Kalsarpa yoga also.
21) Bring the conch any day and keep it holy at the place of worship and every day if it is worshiped with incense and lamp inauspicious time, the effect of Vastu Dosh in the house is reduced. Putting cow’s milk in the conch and spraying it in the house also gives positive energy.